Hi, and greetings from Florida, USA
This is my first posting of a question as a new member. I turn captured ring baby rattlers on a woodturning lathe as gifts to new born babies. I have found that the Pittosporum shrub wood is an ideal for this usage as it has great resonance when the wood is in the dried state. My question is, acknowledging that in the green state pittosporum wood IS toxic, when this wood is used when completely dried is it still toxic? A qualified answere would be most appreciated. All help greatly appreciated.
Am trying to determine Pittosporum shrub is toxicity in dried state. I turn captive ring baby rattlers as gifts to babies. This shrub has good resonance when dried, but I can't resolve dry toxicity.