well as the title says, this is a topic about some hybridisation i did with D. hopwoodii and D. myoporoides. I got good seed set from the crossing, with D. hopwoodii as the pistillate parent, fruit turned black and ready then seed was soaked in GA3 solution (1600ppm) and sown as normal. Seedlings have been emerging at around the 21 day mark, some before and some after, 6 germinations so far so at least I know this cross will produce viable seed. Will post more pics etc as they come in. If anyone in research is interested in maybe teaming up to do some analysis of plant material, i would be happy to join forces, just send me a PM down the track when i know that i will have material to work with.